Accounting & Bookkeeping
As a business owner you have more important things to do than to keep your own accounting and bookkeeping. We will relieve you of your accounting and bookkeeping needs and let you concentrate on running and growing your business.
Each month or quarter we'll do the following things for your company
Reconciling your business checking account each month allow us to keep your bank account, accounting, and taxes up-to-date.
Having us reconcile your account each month informs and helps you to:
- Identify lost checks, lost deposits and unauthorized wire transactions.
- Detect and prevent excess/unjustified bank charges and ensures transactions are posted correctly by your bank.
- Detect and prevent embezzlement and Fraud
- Generate a balance sheet
- Make necessary adjustments to the general ledger
- Provide unlimited consultations
An income statement, otherwise known as a profit and loss statement, basically adds an itemized list of all your revenues and subtracts an itemized list of all your expenses for the specific period.
An income statement empowers you to:
- Track revenues and expenses
- Determine what areas of your business need special attention
- Track dramatic changes in certain cost centers
- Determine your income tax liability.
- A balance sheet gives you a snapshot of your business' financial condition at a specific moment in time.
- A balance sheet guides you to get a handle on the financial strength and capabilities of your business.
Although QuickBooks is designed to be simple, accurate and efficient, the initial setup and installation must be done correctly to achieve the above results.
- Which accounting method will you use?
- What chart of accounts do you need for your business? How do you handle beginning balances?
- Let us answer these questions and set up your Quickbooks.
When it comes to paying employees, laws and the IRS have made the payroll function a time consuming nightmare for the small business owner.Small business owners spend an average of eight hours a month performing payroll functions. That's 12 full days a year that could be spent generating sales, prospecting new business opportunities, improving products or services, or servicing customers.We offer payroll solutions that meet your business's needs and enable you to spend time doing what you do best--running your company.
- Get the payroll solution that best fits your needs.
- We offer the following payroll processing option:
Online Payroll Processing
You can enter your employee's hours and earnings securely online and immediately have:
- The ability to instantly print payroll checks on your own printer.
- Free Direct Deposits
- Worry Free IRS and State tax reporting as well as EFTPS tax deposits.
- User friendly, and easy to understand monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax reports, including W-2, W-3 and 1099 forms.
- Creation and filing of the required new hire reports
Audits - Reviews - Compilations
Audit - Highest Level of Assurance
Auditing is defined as a systematic and independent examination of data, statements, records, operations and performances (financial or otherwise) of an enterprise for a stated purpose. In any auditing the auditor perceives and recognizes the propositions before him for examination, collects evidence, evaluates the same and on this basis formulates his judgment which is communicated through his audit report.
Review - Limited Assurance
The objective of a review engagement is to prepare and review financial statements to ascertain whether they are plausible, that is, worthy of belief. If, after reviewing the financial statements the accountants are satisfied that the financial statements are not misleading, the accountants standard report will preface the financial statements.
Compilation - Lowest Level of Assurance
The objective of a compilation engagement is to compile unaudited financial information into financial statements, schedules or reports based on information supplied by the client.
New Business Formation
Let us help you succeed by getting your new business off to a good strong start.Business valuation is not an exact science. It's based on judgment, experience and relevant information. So, you need professionals who are well qualified, with significant experience in evaluating all types of organizations.
Our approach is to intimately know your business in order to understand what constitutes its value. We work closely with you to analyze your operations and historical financial data. Our in-depth knowledge of your business enables us to provide a well-reasoned, fully documented and defensible valuation opinion.
Services offered include:
- Registration with the Division of Corporations (Articles)
- Obtaining an Employer Identification Number
- Registration with the Florida Department of Revenue for Sales & Use Tax.
- Partnership Agreements
- Operating Agreements
- Employee Agreements (Non Compete & Non Disclosure)
- Quickbooks Setup
- Payroll Setup