Our goal is to make the preparation process as easy as possible for you and minimize your tax liability with careful planning. Your tax preparation interview can be conducted either in person, by mail, or e-mail - whichever is most convenient for you. Whatever your circumstances may be, we are here to give you the best possible advice.
This office provides the following services as it relates to taxation:
- Individual Tax Preparation (Federal & State)
- Business Tax Return Preparation (Federal & State)
- Partnership & Corporate Tax Preparation (Federal & State)
- Out-of-State Returns
Businesses and individuals pay the lowest amount of taxes allowable by law because we continually look for ways to minimize your taxes throughout the year.
We continually advise our clients on how to:
- Grow and preserve assets.
- Defer income to minimize their current taxes.
Some of the strategies we use include:
- Splitting income among several family members or legal entities in order to get more of the income taxed in lower bracket.
- Shifting income or expenses from one year to another in order to have them fall where it will be taxed at a lower rate.
- Deferring tax liabilities through certain investment choices such as pension plans, contributions and other similar plans.
- Using certain investments to produce income that is tax exempt from either federal or state or both taxing entities.
Our services are designed help you overcome your tax problems and put an end to the tax issues. We pride ourselves on being very efficient and affordable. The tax issues will never go away unless they are effectively addressed. They usually just keep getting worse with penalties and interest being added each day.
If you have any of the below mentioned issues, we can help:
- Received an IRS audit notification
- Haven't filed your tax returns for years
- Owe Back Taxes
- Have Payroll Tax Problems
- IRS placed tax liens on your home?
- IRS threatening to seize your bank account and take your money out of the bank
- IRS threatening to take your paycheck, 401(k), and other retirement accounts.
- IRS threatening to seize your personal property.
- Owe the IRS a lot of money
- Need more time to pay
- Tax debt caused by misdeeds committed by your spouse
Audits - Reviews - Compilations
Audit - Highest Level of Assurance
Auditing is defined as a systematic and independent examination of data, statements, records, operations and performances (financial or otherwise) of an enterprise for a stated purpose. In any auditing the auditor perceives and recognizes the propositions before him for examination, collects evidence, evaluates the same and on this basis formulates his judgment which is communicated through his audit report.
Review - Limited Assurance
The objective of a review engagement is to prepare and review financial statements to ascertain whether they are plausible, that is, worthy of belief. If, after reviewing the financial statements the accountants are satisfied that the financial statements are not misleading, the accountants' standard report will preface the financial statements.
Compilation - Lowest Level of Assurance
The objective of a compilation engagement is to compile unaudited financial information into financial statements, schedules or reports based on information supplied by the client.